A VIEW TO THE FUTURE
Gembrook Primary School is a welcoming and respectful community that provides modern, flexible learning spaces that support a personalised, engaging and challenging learning program so that students will achieve the social, emotional, academic and physical growth to succeed in a global society.
On behalf of our school community I would like to welcome you to Gembrook Primary School. At Gembrook Primary School the home – school partnership is valued. The school shares the excitement and responsibility of ensuring a happy, secure and successful commencement of formal education.
Our school community believes children learn most effectively when:
- Each child’s self esteem is fostered through success
- Individual differences, learning styles and needs are catered for in the curriculum
- Staff, students and parents work together to create a positive learning environment
- Learning is child centred and activity based
- Children are encouraged to experiment, take risks and evaluate as they learn
- Children are encouraged to learn in different ways
- Literacy, numeracy, thinking and communication are the lifelong skills required for success
If at any time you wish to discuss any aspect of our school, or your child’s education, please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat, or to arrange an interview.
Quality education is a priority at Gembrook Primary School.